I think it's in layout and you click on the post box. It's a new option. You can change the word Reactions to anything you want as well as the word choices to check. I had fun updating the template on my blog, can you tell? They have a lot of cool new choices.
Yanette, we went blueberry picking at Pine O' Mine. It was awesome!
You need an "Awwww!" reaction at the bottom of your posts. :)
ReplyDeleteBTW how did you add that anyway?
(Smile :-)
ReplyDeleteI think it's in layout and you click on the post box. It's a new option. You can change the word Reactions to anything you want as well as the word choices to check. I had fun updating the template on my blog, can you tell? They have a lot of cool new choices.
Yanette, we went blueberry picking at Pine O' Mine. It was awesome!
I love that curly hair! :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet - looks like bliss. :)
ReplyDeletelove the curly hair the girlies have...so fun and so cute- yay summertime!!
ReplyDelete