Last week was nuts, this week is much more peaceful. Just spent the morning with my sis and niece -a little shopping, storytime, and Indian food. Good times.
We needed helping hands this week with childcare and I was ever so grateful that our new friend who moved nearby started up a small childcare at her home and got licensed last week. We were lucky to get to know her and her daughter, who is 2 weeks older than Maggie, the past few months and now, have her watch Maggie on short notice. It was a relief! We had other childcare set up but this was a better fit. Maggie loved being there, and knowing that makes all the difference when you aren't with your child.
We're prepping for turkey day. It's our first time hosting Thanksgiving at our house and I'm excited to have our families over. Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends near and far!
We're prepping for turkey day. It's our first time hosting Thanksgiving at our house and I'm excited to have our families over. Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends near and far!
No comments:
Post a Comment