January 26, 2011

Moments

We've caught Maggie on camera during some really fun moments lately and we've been laughing a lot at how goofy she is and the things she says and does. This is a really fun age, just shy of 2 years old. I really never knew how fun it is to be around a little one day in, day out. I'm lovin' this girl. 

 


Maggie pre-bike ride rockin' the glasses with her helmet and baby Maxi by her side







Showing off her new handmade apron (I was gifted a matching one!) and new watermelon hat (that goes with a watermelon bathing suit) to grandparents over for dinner




Smothering the cat before bed wearing her kitty pajamas

1 comment:

  1. super cuteness! i love those moments- there are just so many to capture huh!? luvs to maggie babe. love her baby maxi too...and i wish we had a snuggly kitty cat like that!
    thanks for the sweet comments and the fun link! is it crazy that i'm totally already excited for christmas 2011?

    ReplyDelete