
Spent the morning recently at a u-pick farm in Apple Hill. Sis, Eden, Maggie, and I went blueberry picking and had lots of fun. The great thing about blueberries is you don't have to deal with any prickly bushes or stains on your clothes. We ate as we went and each ended up with big buckets full. Eden went exploring from the moment we got there, pet their friendly cat Pumpkin, and learned how to tell the ripe blueberries from the not-so-ripe ones. Did I mention how big they were? Tasty too.
I love everything in this post: you, Shan, babies, and BLUEBERRIES! Oh how I wish I were there!
ReplyDeletemmmmmmm. i remember a few times picking blackberries with you on the river. love that.
ReplyDeletenow you need to google the you tube video "berries and cream" with the british guy doing the dance. my kids love it and i can't help but laugh every time.
i've seen it, it's really funny!
ReplyDelete